Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snap Happy

Lots going on... and much of it caught on camera! I got a new camera for my birthday... so I have been playing. What a great time to play... spring! And what is there lots of in spring? Flowers!!! I love flowers (obsessed perhaps), so I have taken pictures of all the flowers I could find in my yard. And birds too! I bought bird feeders and put them in my front tree (just waiting for the HOA to have an issue with them!!) and a bird bath. Let's see... boys got haircuts (rather boring this time... Max was an angel and was actually excited to get his haircut and just sat there. Not one tear! Not one scream for MAMA! His stranger anxiety is pretty much gone! Woo Hoo! That's all I can think of for this post. Watch for another post immediately following this one. :)

























2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cameras make the best gifts! What kind is it? It takes wonderful pictures! Snap away- just don't forget to share them on your blog!

Stephanee said...

It's a Kodak Easy Share. http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-EasyShare-Z8612IS-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B00127Y4A2

Nice to see you here! I was just thinking about you... I haven't seen any posts from you in quite a while! Nice to hear you're still pregnant! 3 more weeks to go!