Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - What a year!

Sorry for my absence the past couple months... Max broke my camera (only just got it in April!), but now I have a new one! (Being kept on a high shelf!). Here's a quick recap of the past couple of months...

Halloween... I worked again... but now Halloween will be on a Sunday next year, so I can actually take my kids out! Here they are... what cuties!
In November I finally sold my store... phew! I finally have time to myself! To celebrate, we bought a new pet (since Johnny is allergic to cats and dogs, we couldn't go that route. So... here's Mango:
She's a Severe Macaw. She's about 2.5 years old. She's loud... and she bites. Well, not me anymore... but we're working on her... she's afraid of Johnny for some reason. Which makes us both sad. But it's only been a couple of months now... so I know she needs more time. :)

On the last day of school, Nicolas went for his first urgent care visit... 5 stitches to his chin! Stitches came out Christmas Eve and you can hardly tell he split his chin open!
Christmas came and went so FAST! I can't believe it's over already! All the kids did great... Santa was very generous! He even gave them a trip to the Polar Express! We went on December 27th. It was Max's first time seeing snow.... and Nicolas hadn't seen snow since he was a toddler, so it was like his first time too. He LOVED playing in the snow! We're planning on going again next Christmas... and will make sure Nicolas is better dressed! Here's a some pics of our trip to the Polar Express...


Max threw a snowball at me... and it hit the camera just as a snapped the picture.

On the train


First Snow angel!After we got home, we went mini-golfingThen ended our vacation with a trip to the Children's Museum.


And last, but not least.... Nicolas tested for, and passed, Recommended BLACK Belt!! Now he focuses on his black belt test in a few months!! We are so proud of him!! He has worked so hard for this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

ShanaM said...

Great photos.
Happy New Year Stephanee