I can't believe my little guy turned 3 today! Such a big boy!! He is such a special part of our family... he's definitely going to be the class clown! He loves his gymnastics, and now he's in Tiny Tot Sports! So cute. He calls it his "soccer practice". This week and last week he did soccer. Next week he does t-ball.. then I think he'll do basketball. He just loves doing the stuff he's seen his brother do.
For his birthday today, he received his birthday calls from my sisters and parents, and we had my friend Renita over with her two little ones... Kylie (4) and Zach (1). We had dinner, cake, and presents!! His present this year was pretty easy... since he has mastered the tricycle, we got him a 2 wheeler with training wheels. He LOVES it!! He was riding it all around the house tonight. :) He also got some new books... he LOVES the nightly ritual of "book reading" before bed...he and his brother each choose a book, I read Max's and Nicolas reads his. We choose who goes first with "the number game" (pick a number (one of my fingers) between one and ten). Along the way we have picked up "Nicolas' Number game" and Max's "Number Game". Nicolas actually picks a number between one and ten... either Max or I win... then Max does his... I pick a finger (number) and Nicolas picks a finger (number)... then Max looks skyward as he decides who won... purely random... but he usually picks Nicolas as the winner. It's too darned cute!
Here's some pics from today's festivities...
For his birthday today, he received his birthday calls from my sisters and parents, and we had my friend Renita over with her two little ones... Kylie (4) and Zach (1). We had dinner, cake, and presents!! His present this year was pretty easy... since he has mastered the tricycle, we got him a 2 wheeler with training wheels. He LOVES it!! He was riding it all around the house tonight. :) He also got some new books... he LOVES the nightly ritual of "book reading" before bed...he and his brother each choose a book, I read Max's and Nicolas reads his. We choose who goes first with "the number game" (pick a number (one of my fingers) between one and ten). Along the way we have picked up "Nicolas' Number game" and Max's "Number Game". Nicolas actually picks a number between one and ten... either Max or I win... then Max does his... I pick a finger (number) and Nicolas picks a finger (number)... then Max looks skyward as he decides who won... purely random... but he usually picks Nicolas as the winner. It's too darned cute!
Here's some pics from today's festivities...
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Max.
Great photos!!!
Post a Comment