Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Three Sanchez's aka GO JETS!!!!

In case you didn't know this (and that means you don't know US)... Johnny is a DIE HARD New York Jets fan. So of course Nicolas is. And in due time, Max's blood will also run green. Santa was very nice to bring all the Gambino Boys a Jets jersey for Christmas. They all wore their jerseys yesterday after the Jets' win on Sunday. :)

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!!!
Trying to look "mean".

2 comments:

Becky said...

So happy for your team. And you know me and the NFL...I am all about supporting your team. But.....maybe just one of "your boys" should've picked a different jersey. 3 Sanchez jerseys all lined up.....I don't think that can be good luck if you know what I mean (ie triple 6) ;-). Good luck on Sunday.

Stephanee said...

Hey Becky - I know your Packers are out... but your Favre is still in there! I'll be rooting for him against the Saints on Sunday. :)

And Santa knew about the 666... but he knew there are no religious people in our household... so he knew he was safe. :) He was far more worried about those Gambino Boys owning yet another jersey of someone who will be traded next season (DH owns jerseys for Pennington, Chrebet, Testeverde, and Coles... all ex-Jets... and Nicolas owns a Coles jersey - last year's Christmas presents). Sanchez has a 5 year contract, so we should be safe with jerseys for a while! And I hinted that I would like a Sanchez jersey too... so we'll be 6666. :)