Guess who said that?
a. Me
b. Johnny
c. Emma
d. Nicolas
e. Max
If you guessed (a), you'd be wrong. But that's where (d) (right answer) got that word from. I say it all the time. Hehe.
Where was it so freaking hot? In Tucson, where we went last week for Spring Break. We left Tuesday morning and came home Wednesday night. We went to the Children's Museum on Tuesday when we arrived. It was fun! Nicolas and Max had a blast. Even hard to please Emma enjoyed herself.
Where was it so freaking hot? In Tucson, where we went last week for Spring Break. We left Tuesday morning and came home Wednesday night. We went to the Children's Museum on Tuesday when we arrived. It was fun! Nicolas and Max had a blast. Even hard to please Emma enjoyed herself.
Afterwards we headed to our hotel and just chilled. Well, we ate an early dinner, then chilled. Watched TV, went for a walk, played our Nintendo DS's... and went to bed early. Our hotel was in a (seemingly) shady part of town, and we didnt' know what else to do. The next morning when we left we found out we were close to a park. Bummer.
The next morning we had an awesome (free) breakfast. I always try to stay at a hotel that has a free continental breakfast. I love making the waffles. :) Then we checked out and headed to the Sonoran Desert Museum. It was an incredible day. The weather was perfect... high 70's and partly cloudy. Johnny commented (more than once) that I picked a perfect time of the year to do outdoor activities. He hates outdoor activities when it's so hot outside (I took everyone to the Grand Canyon 2 years ago in July... damn it was hot!) So everyone had a great time... no grumpy Mommy or Daddy... and no grumpy kids! Emma was happy (hard feat sometimes!) and Nicolas and Max had a good time. SCORE!
I know most of you couldn't care less about what I have to say. So here are the pictures of our trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment