Thursday, March 5, 2009

Up up and away!

This post gives new meaning to yesterday's post about "what's Max up to?"

So, Max has been taking a Mommy and Me Gymnastics class. He has great strength and hangs onto bars and rings and swings without touching the ground. I help pull his head up and over the bar and he leans over and gives me a kiss. Awwww!

So, last evening we were headed out the door to go to our portrait sitting. I had parked the car in the driveway but we walked out through the garage. I opened the garage door and Nicolas and Max stood at the door as it opened. Max watched Nicolas hold onto the bottom and copied him. Well, Nicolas knew to let go... Max did not. My back was to them... luckily Emma's was not. Emma caught Max as he was headed up to the garage ceiling... a couple feet above the ground... thankfully before he fell. I can laugh now.... but Emma's reaction (screaming) scared Max and he was bawling all the way to the house we were going to for our pictures. Just great!

The pictures still turned out awesome! :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a monkey! :) That would be terrifying! So glad your pics turned out- are you going to post them online? ;) Can't wait to see them!