It's been a yearly ritual to paint Easter Eggs with Nicolas' playgroup. Well... people move away, others go to different schools... so it was just Nicolas and his very best friend, and future wife (they both claim they will marry each other when they grow up). It's nice they're in the same class at school too. I actually witnessed Ashlyn blowing Nicolas a kiss as they walked past each other in the classroom. Cutest thing I have ever seen!
Anyway, Nicolas and Ashlyn have painted Easter Eggs together for the past 3 years in a row. Max was very involved this year too... wanting to do it all himself... "no memememememe!!!" In true Max fashion, many of his eggs were "lellow".
Emma has a new friend... she's a sweet girl. They just came in here to visit me and I snapped their picture. Poor Emma feels neglected she's never mentioned in my blog. So here she is with her friend... I think they were playing dress up based on the little bows in their hair. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment