The very unexciting lives of Stephanee and John... and the very exciting lives of Emma, Nicolas, and Max.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
As usual, I worked this weekend... so I came home this morning to two very excited boys waiting "patiently" upstairs for their Easter Egg Hunt! After finding all 67 eggs (let's hope there wasn't 68... the Easter Bunny doesn't remember the exact number he hid) they went through their Easter baskets... and the sugar rush started! The rest of our day was lazy (me sleeping a few hours because I worked all night... Johnny sleeping several hours because... he slept all night....) and now we're deciding on dinner. Looks like pizza. How sad Easter dinner is for us with no family close by. Oh well... such is life. Here's a picture recap of our morning. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment