I was doing so well.. updating on a regular basis... then I got sucked in... but here I am... pictures all uploaded... not much new going on. Weather has been beautiful, so we've been enjoying the outdoors as much as possible before it gets too hot. We've had park days and zoo days.. I have been busy planting my garden and watching my plants grow and blossom. Still having issues with my citrus, but finally my lime tree blossomed (took 3 years!) so hopefully we'll have some limes. Still no oranges, lemons, or grapefruit. Darn hard, compacted soil! Oh well. Max has been keeping himself busy with gymnastics and Mommy and Me Ceramics. Check out the picture of our artwork! Nicolas still has karate 3 days a week (recommended Brown belt now!) and has started soccer again. He has chosen basketball instead of t-ball for the summer. He's doing awesome (as usual) in school. Emma has chosen her senior year courses... she's going to be a TA for 2 teachers (one of which I just love!!) and then some "foo foo" classes and she actually chose to take French!! No math or sciences. Some political science and US politics. Yawn. Anyway... here are some pictures from the past few weeks... zoo and park among others. :)
Kids' section at the zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment