Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Accomplishments all around!





Lots of things going on, lots of people doing amazing things! First off, my first born. Emma, who reminded me today that it's 5 days until her birthday, started up, and is president of, the Science club at school! I am so proud of her! She's looking out for "donations" to the Science Club too. She tells me $400 is a typical donation. LOL! I told her to think again! Haha!






Next is Max. Max can now climb up on top of the washing machine! Oh joy. That kid is going to give me a heart attack. He's also doubled his vocabulary in 2 weeks!! Last week he learned to say water "wa wa" and this week (today actually) he learned to say more (mo mo)!! So that makes 4 words now!! I think he's actually ahead of where Nicolas was at this age. Hehe! Who needs to talk when you're so darn cute?!?!






And last but not least... Nicolas! Nicolas got a "caught ya" award at school this week (they caught him doing something great!) And at his football game last night, he got a TOUCHDOWN!!! He was so proud of himself!! (He actually ran in the extra point after a touchdown, but we won't tell him that!) And tomorrow he is testing for his GREEN belt in Karate! He's almost half way to his BLACK belt! Gosh, I am so proud of my kids! :)

No comments: