So, in true "Max Style" his third haircut went the same as the first two. This hairdresser didn't have much patience (that's what happens when I decide $25 in gas isn't worth it to go get a haircut at the kid place, so I settled for the local budget clips) and kept saying I should bring him back another time. I finally put him on my lap and he settled down and let her cut his hair. She didn't cut it nearly as short as I wanted on top, but I thought poor Max had been through enough. And in true "awesome big brother" style, when Nicolas saw Max when we picked him up from school, Nicolas asked Max (in a high pitched voice) "Did you get your hair cut Max?" HeHe! So darn cute.
Well, here's his before and after pictures. What a ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment