Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just how good is 9/10 in badminton?

My parents will understand that... but for everyone else, it's an inside joke... but I will share. In jr high I came home to report my score on a "test" in PE. I got 9/10 in badminton. I was very proud of myself. And teased about it for the rest of my life. But alas, life goes on. You know what beats 9/10 in badminton? Nicolas beats it with a 100% in his first three weeks of kindergarten!! And not just any kindergarten. But 100% at the militant Nazi school! He's been tested mostly on phonograms, but also includes homework and school work. Not bad for missing 4 days of school last week!

So, we made it home from Vegas in one piece. All I can say is I am very happy to be home! It was a long week, and a long drive by myself with 2 kids.
Sunday we went to an Arizona Diamondbacks game. Awesome seats, given to us by Johnny's boss. It's the second time he gave us these tickets. His boss rocks. :)
Emma's birthday is coming up. Sweet 16. Wow. Time flies. If anyone wants ideas for her birthday, please let me know. She has not stopped sending me links of stuff she wants. ;)

I will leave you with a few pictures of Vegas, football, and baseball. And one of my climbing monkey.






No comments: