Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's Max up to?

Potty training! He wakes up dry 99% of the time. He pees on the potty every morning (that I am home) and periodically throughout the day. I suddenly realized a few weeks ago how much easier travelling out of the country in the summer will be if I don't have to take diapers! So away we go! Of course we have two potty chairs (upstairs). The blue one doesn't get used as often (except Max likes to "ride" it!) but he wanted to pose on it when I had the camera. :)
Gosh, Max looks so skinny in those pictures! Really... I do feed him! :)




So, what's Emma up to? She complains she's never blogged about... so here she is with her bangs cut. She looked like a shaggy sheep dog! I love that you can see her eyes now! We're getting family portraits done tonight, so she really needed the bangs cut. Apparently she's being teased mercilessly about it at school. Teenagers!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congratulations, Max!!! :) What a beautiful smile he has, by the way!