Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged.... twice!


Twice that I have seen anway. So I was challenged by Elizabeth and Julia to put my fourth album, fourth picture (from the computer) onto my blog and write four things about it AND challenge four people to do the same. I actually am pretty anal about my pictures, and have folders in folders in folders... so I kept doing the fourth until I got to a picture. I actually lost thousands of pictures last year just after Max was born. My hard drive crashed and ALL the data on it was unrecoverable. Including my pictures. Luckily I had Nicolas' first couple years saved on Shutterfly, and tons of pictures on our family website. There are definitely still A LOT I lost that never made it to Shutterfly or www.thegambinofamily.com, but I am very thankful it wasn't worse. Like I told Johnny at the time... I would much rather lose all those pictures than anyone who was in them.:)

So... my picture...

1. This is my sister and her husband after baby number 2. September 28th, 2005. My neice is Madison Ava, and she has a big brother Nicholas and a baby sister Olivia.
2. I have never seen my sister pregnant. I have never visited her in the hospital after having a baby. I am so sad about that.
3. I have only met Madison once, and her sister Olivia I have never met.
4. My sister would not be happy about this picture! But she just had a baby! Madison was an induction and my sister had NCB (no epidural!)

Now... who to choose... who to choose.... Let's see... I tag Jen C, Renita, Sarah A, and Julia R. Your turn to pick the fourth picture out of your fourth folder and write 4 things about it. Have fun! :)

No comments: