You're right... in our house, I don't do laundry on Sundays. I do it during the week. So, why then, did I do 5 laods of laundry today?
Because of the puke. I have cleaned more puke today than in my lifetime I am sure. My bed sheets, my clothes, Max's clothes, my clothes again, Max's clothes again, my clothes again, towels, my clothes again, Nicolas' clothes, bathroom rugs... geez.
The puke hasn't stopped.
And it's not even a stomach bug. It's just colds and coughing. Coughing so bad that it makes little boys throw up. And they say under 2 you can't give cough medicine. I called Max's ped this morning and spoke to the nurse. She took a history (and I made sure she knew I was an RN) and she gave me supportive treatments to do (while in the background she could hear Max coughing and throwing up) and she said that because he's under 2 she couldn't suggest cough medicine. I finally asked her "hypothetically" if he were over 2, what would she suggest. She reluctantly tells me what he can have (knowing I am an RN and Max turns 2 in 2 weeks). So Johnny went to the store and we medicated both boys. No more puking (until tonight when Nicolas threw up his whole dinner from coughing, so another load of laundry is going).
I am so over puke.
1 comment:
Eww, I hate that.
Sorry. I hope they are better soon!!!
Post a Comment