Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nicolas and his poem

Kindergarten is tough. Nicolas has had to memorize, and recite in front of his class, 3 poems this year. The first one was the pledge of allegiance. The next two were just cute poems. Today Nicolas did poem number 3. I went to his class this AM and watched him do it. He was so much more animated than the other kids!! Who knew kindergartners had stage fright!

I missed the first couple seconds because he started so suddenly without warning. But the rest is there. I hope this video works! :)

The words to the poem are:
A Chubby Little Snowman
A chubby little snowman had a carrot nose
Along came a bunny, and what do you suppose?
That hungry little bunny, looking for his lunch,
ATE that snowman's carrot nose....
Nibble nibble CRUNCH!

1 comment:

ShanaM said...

That is SO cute!!!